Since L and I first moved into our apartment in May of 2010, we have had weekly roommate dinners. Each week, one of us cooks and we catch up on life. It has definitely been one of the highlights of my life post-college. When it first started, we were diligent about taking pictures of each meal, capturing proof that we could indeed cook and therefore were real grown-ups. I think we had intended to do something with them, but instead, I have about 50 pictures of random meals on my phone, and I honestly couldn't tell you what half of them were. I recently started keeping a spreadsheet of what we make, where we found the recipe, and whether or not it's a keeper (because some of the meals I've made should definitely NOT be repeated.)
For now, I will let you view some of our most beautiful creations (you might notice a theme: a LOT of chicken and pasta...)
We honestly have had a large variety of foods. From summer salads to comfort foods like Mac and Cheese and Pot Roast, to Chicken and Pork and Beef with sides of Soups and Salads. I don't know what we would do without our Crockpot, it definitely comes in handy during the winter months.








No comments:
Post a Comment