Monday, March 12, 2012

Organizing

I love organizing. Seriously, I think its so much fun. And great stress relief. I hate that feeling of looking for something, knowing it's there, but not being able to find it. When you are organized, life just goes much smoother. 

The other day, after getting back from grocery shopping, putting back my THIRD bottle of BBQ sauce, I realized I need to do a better job keeping an inventory of what is actually in my cupboard. It's small, but things get lost. 

So I pulled everything out, and as I was putting it back in, typed it in my phone notes under "currently in my cupboard" so I can check that when figuring out what my menu will be or if I can make something. 

Here is the end result:

 And just in case you were unaware, every row is for something different. 

All of my cute spices (in alphabetical order) on my lil lazy susan.  

 All of the baking supplies

 Teas (and other hot drinks)

Canned goods. 

 And up top on the left I have boxes of flour, granola, mac and cheese. In the bins on the upper right hand corner are rice and marshmallows and chocolate chips and nuts. 

 Seriously. Pure bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment