Door decorating contest at work again this year. Last year was an EPIC fail. (Pretty much everything fell off the door as I was explaining it to the judges...it was bad).
So this year we were prepared. It turned out AWESOME. I even wrote a poem which I'll post later - Twas the Night Before Registration.
We had George (Washington of course) throwing snowballs at a Hoya Bulldog. There was the White House Christmas tree and the Washington Monument and lots of snowflakes. I hope we win, but if not, it was still a lot of fun.
 |
| The Full Effect. |
 |
| George Hiding behind his fort. |
 |
| Watch out! |
 |
| That Hoya is going down! |
 |
| The poem! |
 |
| And a Welcome Sled for good measure. |
I hope you are enjoying the Holidays just as much as I am.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment