Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sugar Scrub

I think I have project ADD.

Seriously.

I move from sewing to Mod Podge to scrapbooking to whatever else I find quickly.

Sometimes I finish, but most often, I don't.

Needless to say, I've found something else I want to try....I'm going to try to make my own scented Homemade Sugar Scrub.

What was I thinking?
I'm serious. I even bought ($22) Vanilla scented essential oils from Whole Foods during my lunch break.

If that's not commitment, I don't know what is.

No idea what else I will use the essential oils for but, I have a feeling a lot of my friends will be getting Homemade Sugar Scrub for upcoming birthdays.

The best part? I can use Mod Podge to put a label on a jar to give to people!

So it's not really a new project, well, sorta.

I currently have 4 different things I'm planning on doing with Mod Podge....

I think I'm just waiting for the sample pack I ordered so I can use the fabric kind.

Anyways, that's the plan. I'm bringing the oils home with me so I can try it there, I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment