Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mod Podge, my newest obsession

So as you can tell, I've been on a project tear recently.

Maybe it's because I've discovered Mod Podge or maybe it's the holiday season. Whatever it is, I am loving my google reader that is filled with GREAT project ideas. Ideas I would love to try, but hardly ever do.

Until now.

I discovered how you can take an empty lotion/shampoo/body wash bottle and Mod Podge and Fabric to make something GREAT.

+
 =
I  know what you are thinking. What is that thing? Well, it's a Cell Phone holder to use while my phone is charging. A lot of times the cords get all tangled or the phone hangs by it's own cord, which is so bad for it, so now, I have some place to keep my phone while it's charging so I don't have to worry about where it is. I can also take it with my while I'm traveling so I have some place for my phone to charge at hotels.

Honestly, I'm not sure how useful it will be in the end. But I already had the bottle and the fabric and have been wanting to figure out things to do with Mod Podge, so I think this was a great first project.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment